Miniml Eco Anti-Bac Hand Soap - Sweet Clementine
Infused with citrus extracts, this naturally derived, eco hand soap eliminates stubborn smells and leaves hands feeling soft and clean, even after multiple washes.
Tested and approved to the standards laid out in BS EN 1276, which is the European Standard for Bactericidal activity. It also conforms to the standards laid out in the Food Standards Agency for preparation of food.
*please note, pre-filled 500ml pump bottle design may differ from the image due to bottle supply changes*
- Powerful on dirt, grime and stubborn smells.
- Leaves hands soft and loved.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle clementine fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
How to use: Turn nozzle to unlock. Elbow grease not required. Use to wash hands.
Ingredients: Aqua**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Sodium Chloride*, Glycerin*, Tocopherol*, Clementine Fragrance, Aloe Vera*, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate*, Polysorbate 20*, Citric Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.