This eco friendly Laundry Stain Remover is a superior oxygen-based stain remover with a built-in whitener leaving whites and colours bright, even at low temperatures. With a readily biodegradable formula that is kind to skin and the environment.
Our Laundry Stain Remover is made with renewable plant-based and mineral ingredients which give a powerful clean whilst being sensitive to skin and reducing the impact on our planet. No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes.
- Removes the toughest stains even at 30°C
- Reveals vibrant colours
- Restores radiant whites
Our stain remover powder is made without phosphates, chlorine, bleach, and optical brighteners which are in a lot of regular stain removers. These ingredients cause out of control algae growth and harm to wildlife when they enter waterways and they take a long time to break down.
Our packaging is fully compostable too which helps eliminate single-use plastic bottles and boxes going to landfill.
The outer box is a compostable card and the bag lining is made from fully compostable and renewable NatureFlex™
Traditional Laundry Stain Removers often use chlorine bleach, which can have harmful effects on the environment. That's why we use oxygen bleach as an alternative active ingredient - green and clean! This is very different to standard bleach in that oxygen bleach releases oxygen when exposed to water which is what lifts the stains and dirt. And don't worry, it works on both whites and colours!
How to use:
Add 30ml (1.5 tablespoons) of powder to your detergent per one load of washing. For top-loading machines add the powder directly into the drum before adding clothes, For front loading machines add the powder to the detergent drawer with your detergent. Wash at recommended 30°C.
For hand wash dissolve 30ml powder to every 5 litres of warm water.
To soak dissolve 30ml powder to every 5 litres of warm water.
Laundry bleach main ingredients:
- Can cause serious eye damage.
- Can cause skin irritation
- Keep out of reach of children
IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes, remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so.
IF CONSUMED: Rinse mouth. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/DOCTOR