Children's Bamboo Toothbrush- Soft
f.e.t.e ™ (from earth to earth) natural bamboo toothbrushes are biodegradable, compostable, recyclable, sustainable & vegan.
They are an ideal replacement for your plastic toothbrush, make the switch today and begin your plastic-free journey!
Why are these bamboo toothbrushes different?
- All packaging is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
- f.e.t.e bamboo is Mao (Moso) bamboo, so it is panda friendly
- The handles are coloured with natural resin paint, a type of plant based paint
- The brush handles can be recycled or composted, while the bristles can be recycled
- The bristles are attached with pressure into the brush head negating the need for glue
About the brand:
Welcome to 'from earth to earth' #joyfuleveryday
We transform everyday essentials into little moments of joy for you and the planet, helping you to look good, feel good and do good. By creating products made with natural materials from the earth and which, after use, graciously return back to the earth - we created the name: from earth to earth™ or 'f.e.t.e' for short.
We started f.e.t.e as a means to help meet the increasing demand on supplying sustainable, environmentally friendly products we all need. We can no longer turn a blind eye to the overuse and abuse of plastics and other chemicals and are here to do our part.
UK based - plastic free products that are good for the environment.