Coffee & Oats Facial Buffing Balm 29g
Reduce the unnecessary waste associated with skincare products by switching to refillable/ plastic free/ reusable packaging. Each of our facial buffing bars is minimally packaged in our plant-based naked wrap. Where standard cleansers and lotions are watered down and overpackaged, this solid balm lasts longer, is stronger, and cares for your skin better.
- Scent: earthy, fresh and minty
- Hemp Seed Oil: rich in fatty acids, nourishing for the skin
- Grapeseed Oil: conditions, softens and moisturises. Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Coconut Oil: highly moisturising
- Hemp Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, nourishing for the skin
- Vitamin E: a nourishing, protective & powerful antioxidant which is easily absorbed into the skin
- Fairtrade Coffee: for that morning caffeine kick, the smell of coffee alone has been shown to improve alertness
- Oats: for an ultra fine exfoliator, leaving your skin silky smooth
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, great for calming breakouts
- Peppermint Essential Oil: refreshing and increases focus
How to use:
Gently massage into skin, then remove using warm water and a face cloth/pad. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. To keep your cleansing balm bar dry & increase its life span, store on a soap dish- such as this one!
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Coffea Arabica (Coffee), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laureate & Isoamyl Cocoate (Coconut & Sugar Cane Derived), Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Triticum Vulgare (Natural Vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Avoid extremes of temperature. Exposure to sunlight and heat will affect the life of this product.