Passion Flower Seed & Red Raspberry Anti-Ageing Serum 50ml
The ultimate anti-ageing serum with collagen boosting, hydrating Vegan Squalane.
The body’s natural squalane production slows down in your 20s-30s, resulting in drier, rougher skin. But we have the answer.
Our anti-ageing facial serum boasts a bounty of vitamins, antioxidants and anti-ageing compounds. With Vegan Squalane, the Anti-Ageing Facial Serum enhances the skin’s ability to stay supple and hydrated.
Use topically on face and neck, and let the potent blend of botanical oils work their magic.
- Scent: Rose geranium & lavender
- Vegan Squalane: Fortifies the skin’s natural Squalane production. Essential to keep mature skin supple and soft.
- Argan Oil: increases skin strength, reduces oiliness, redness and inflammation
- Grapeseed Oil: conditions, softens and moisturises. Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Castor Oil:scientifically proven to boost skin repair
- Red Raspberry Oil: High in vitamins A & E. Fights inflammation, fights ageing.
- Rosehip Oil: Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil: High in vitamins A & C & linoleic acid. Maintains radiant skin.
- Rose Geranium & Lavender: Delicately floral, mood boosting and calming
How to use:
Extract with glass dropper, and gently massage a small amount into skin. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Fractionated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laureate & Isoamyl Cocoate, Argan Sinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Flower) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil, Squalane, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Petals, Viola Odorata (Sweet Violet) Flowers, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Avoid extremes of temperature. Exposure to sunlight and heat will affect the life of this product.